Interactive Training Cards
Quick, compact and needs-orientated
Purpose: Interactive training cards are optimal for quick and situational learning in the workplace – so-called micro learning. With them, your employees learn foundation and detailed knowledge in small and compact learning units from 3 to 10 minutes’ duration.
Knowledge transfer: Short, concise texts combined with graphics, animations and videos ensure an entertaining and diverse learning experience. By working through various exercise types, your employees can assess their own learning success and determine which topics they mark as “understood” and which they need to work through again.
Area of use: Interactive training cards can be used in a multitude of learning contexts. As well as situational learning in the workplace (performance support) they can be used as an e-learning or blended learning-training measure.
Special functions: While your employees learn targeted and concrete topics when learning situationally by using diverse filters, they also allow them to follow a predetermined route through the training i.e. a predetermined order of training cards.
Provision: Interactive training cards can be used on mobile end devices (tablets) as well as standard PCs, macs and laptops.
- Small learning units enable situational learning in the workplace
- Used as an addition to e-learning or blended learning training measures
- Short and concise transfer of interactive learning content on foundation and detailed knowledge
- Easily updated and expanded, short production times
- Suitable for mobile end devices (tablets)
Self-Learning Media Consultant
Tel.: 0241 18292 40